Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What i value the most?

What do you value the most as a student?

For me, as a student, the thing I value the most is my education, for example: At school in my spear time, I like to finish off my study work and Just making sure I do my best in every subject. Another thing I value the most is about my peers, like just making sure they stay on task and always help them if they need it.

What are my goals for 2019

  • Improve my learning in class.
  • Helping others if they are struggling.
  • Try my best in every subject. 

2 comments:

sonya robertson said...

It is great that you are a supportive friend Siale, hopefully they will appreciate all you do to help them. Look forward to seeing you do well in Year 10.

Christian Aufai said...

Nice work Siale. I like your values because they are very important to me too. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment